Fukuyama Castle

Fukuyama Castle (福山城)

Information : This castle is also called Iyo castle or Hisamatsu castle. The remained turret called Fushimi yagura was relocated from Fushimi castle when this castle was built. The main castle tower was well remained until 1945 but burned down by the air raid of Fukuyama, restored in 1966.

Built in : 1619 – 1622

The main lord of a castle : Mizuno Clan / Matsudaira clam

In Use : Until 1874

Link : A photo of Fukuyama Castle on Wikipedia

 
Address

1 Marunouchi, Fukuyama city, Hiroshima

Access

3 min walk from Fukuyama station

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page