Oozu Castle

Oozu Castle (大洲城)

Information : It was originally built by Toyofusa Utsunomiya, then extended by Takatora Todo. The main castle tower was restored in 2004.

Built in : 1331

The main lord of a castle : Utsunomiya clan/Takatora Todo

In Use : Until 1871

Hours : 9:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. (Enter until 4:30 p.m. )

Fee : 500 yen

Link : A photo of Oozu catle on Wikipedia

 
Address

903 Oozu, Oozu city, Ehime

Access

20 min walk from Iyoozu station (JR Yosan line)

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page