Takaoka Castle

Takaoka Castle ruins (高岡城)

Information: It was ruined by the rule that one province was able to hold only one castle. This area has opened as a park. Only digs and stone walls can be seen.

Built in : 1609? Designed by : Ukon Takayama

The main lord of a castle : Toshinaga Maeda

In use : until 1615

Honmaru ato of Takaoka castle A bridge of Takaoka castle ruins

 
Address

Kojo, Takaoka city, Toyama

Access

10 min walk from Takaoka station (JR Hokuriku main line)

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page