Takeda Yakata

Takeda Yakata (武田氏館 – 武田神社)

Information: It used to be called Tsutsujigasaki yakata, a headquarter of Takeda clan.

Built in : 1519

The main lord of a castle:Nobutora Takeda

In use : until 1594

Hours : 9:00 a.m.-5:00p.m.

 
Address

2611 Kofuchu town, Kofu city, Yamanashi

Access

25 min walk from Kofu station or 10 min by bus)

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page