Tsurugajo park

Tsurugajo park (鶴ヶ城公園)


Info : Tsuruga castle was built in 1593? by Ujisato Gamo who was a Samurai belonged to Nobunaga Oda. During Meiji era, this castle was demolished by Meiji government and was rebuilt in 1965.

Time (Normal year) : The middle of Apr

The number of Cherry trees : 1,000 trees

Tree light up : Yes

 
Address

1-1 Outemachi, Aizuwakamatsu city, Fukushima

Access

10 min by bus from Aizuwakamatsu Sta. (JR Banetsusai line)

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page