Tsuyama Castle

Tsuyama Castle (津山城)

Information : The place where the castle was built is now opened as a Kakuzan Park ( one of the 100 cherry blossom spots). The main castle was originally built by Tadamasa Yamana, then extended by Tadamasa Mori in 1616. Bitchu turres was restored in 2005.

Built in : 1441 – 1444

The main lord of a castle : Tadamasa Yamana

In Use : Until 1873


Yamashita, Tsuyama city, Okayama


15 min walk from Tsuyama station on JR Himeshin line

Map / Print


Related Spot

Comments are closed.