Komoro Castle

Komoro Castle 小諸城

Information : Only two gates ( Main gate and the gate of Kaikoen) and some stone walls have exsited.

Built in : 1554

The main lord of a castle: Shingen Takeda

In use: until 1871

Link : A photo of Komoro Castle on Wikipedia

 
Address

311 Tei, Komoro city, Nagano

Access

10 min walk from Komoro station (JR Koume line/ Nagano Shinkansen )

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page