Matsushiro Castle

Matsushiro Castle (松代城)

Information: It was originally called Kaizu castle built for protecting against Uesugi and became a very important area during Kawanakajima war (1553-1564).

Built in: 1560

The main lord of a castle: Shingen Takeda

In Use : Until 1873

Link : A photo of Matsushiro Castle on Wikipedia

 
Address

44 Matsuhiro, Matsushiro town, Nagano city, Nagano

Access

5 min walk from Matsushiro station ( Yashiro line)

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page