Sasayama Castle

Sasayama Castle (篠山城)

Information : It’s also called Kirigajo. Stone walls and digs have been remained and a large drawing room as a museum restored in 2000.

Built in : 1609

The main lord of a castle : Ieyasu Tokugawa

In Use : Until 1871

Hours : 9:00a.m.- 5:00p.m.

Fee : 400 yen?? to visit a Museum (Drawing room)

Link : A photo of Sasayama Castle on Wikipedia

 
Address

Kitashinmachi, Sasayama city, Hyogo

Access

15 min by bus from Sasayamaguchi station (JR Fukuchiyama line)

Map / Print

 

Related Spot


Comments are closed.

facebook fan page